Service & Parts
Our Service Advisors and Technicians are knowledgeable, friendly, and have been trained to maintain and repair your Mazda. As a leader in the market with a brand service department built in December 2013 with more comfortable guest waiting areas, covered drive-in and the latest Mazda vehicle diagnostic equipment, you can expect to be looked after and our service to be excellent value for money.
- Service in multiple languages
- Complimentary loaner vehicles (pre-booking required and subject to availability)
- Complimentary local shuttle service
- Car wash with every service visit
- In-store Internet Wifi, coffee, tea, magazines, and newspapers
- Online booking & service status updates
- Seasonal tire storage
- Full vehicle service history & access to updates & recalls
- Complimentary Club OpenRoad rewards membership
Guest Loyalty Program
Club OpenRoad is our unique rewards program that gives you 15% back in points when you service your car with us. Use your points to save an up to $2,500 off your next car purchase from any OpenRoad dealership.
Membership is free. Talk with your Service Advisor to enroll. There is no physical member card and all your points will be shown in your personal online account.
Keith Cochrane | Parts & Service Manager
Learn more about Club OpenRoad