OpenRoad Mazda Promotions
Additional Offers at a Glance
1st Time Owners' Program
This program allows 1st Time Owners (those customers with no prior automotive finance history) the ability to finance a new or Certified Pre-Owned vehicle or lease a new Mazda vehicle.
- No prior auto finance or lease experience
- Candidates must not have prior automotive credit history, derogatory credit (delinquencies, charge-offs or judgments)
- Proof of income
Recommended but not required
- Prior credit history
- Reasonable down payment ($500)
* Mazda Canada reserves the right to change or discontinue the program at any time. Please contact OpenRoad Mazda Port Moody for eligible vehicles.
Owner Loyalty Program
This program exists to reward current Mazda customers who are either purchasing an additional new or Certified Pre-Owned Mazda or trading in their current Mazda.
The Mazda Customer Owner Loyalty Program is open to existing customers, or family members in their immediate household who currently owns a Mazda vehicle. If the applicant is a family member of the original purchaser, an applicant's driver's licence must be submitted as proof of common residency.
New Vehicle Eligibility
Any new or demonstrator Mazda vehicle. Contact us for full details.
Owner Renewal Discount
Qualifying customers are eligible to receive the specified rate discount published by Mazda Canada off standard rates or the published Mazda Canada subvened lease and APR finance program rates. The interest rate cannot fall below 0%.
Application for Renewal Discount
Fleet accommodations are ineligible for the owner renewal discount.Contact Us
* Mazda Canada reserves the right to change or discontinue the program at any time. This renewal discount is on top of any discount that may be offered by dealers to their valued customers. Please contact us for full details.
You've studied long hours, handed in countless assignments, and endured endless lectures. For all of your hard work, it's time to reward yourself by getting behind the wheel of a brand new Mazda, and we're going to give you up to $1,000 to get you started.
If you've recently graduated from an accredited Canadian university or college, you may be eligible for a cash award on virtually any new Mazda vehicle.
This program is for recent University and College Graduates of Canada who want to get into a Mazda. They get a discount on top of any other program.
Canadian residents who have graduated between April 30, 2020 and April 30, 2023 from an accredited Canadian university or college.
Cash award amounts
- Mazda3 and Mazda3 Sport — $500
- CX-50 — $400
- CX-3 — $500
- CX-30 — $500
- CX-5 — $400
- CX-9 — $1,000
- MX-5 — $1,000
- MX-30 — $500
The cash award may be used as a down payment. The cash award should be deducted from the final selling price after all taxes.
Eligible Schools* and Degrees
University: Undergraduate, Bachelor or Post Graduate, Master, Doctorate**
Course length: 3 Years
Community College (outside Quebec): Diploma
Course length: 2 Years.
Cegep (Quebec): Diploma of College Studies in technique
Course length: 3 Years
- Graduates from foreign schools may qualify; however, the applicant may be required to provide proof that the school is accredited through the applicable governing body.
- Certificates / Attestations are not eligible.
- Eligibility is limited to 90 days from new vehicle delivery.
- Condensed 2 year programs are not eligible.
Proof of Eligibility
A photocopy of an original official final transcript from the college or university showing the Graduation date (a photocopy of the diploma is not acceptable for the Mazda Graduate Program) or a letter from the Registrar's office stating the name and length of the program and the Graduation date.
OR, If not graduated yet: a letter confirming graduation within the program period from Registrar's office. The letter has to state the name and the length of the program.
A copy of the vehicle purchase or lease agreement must be included.
A copy of the provincial vehicle registration (and vehicle permit is acceptable wherever available) in the name of the student/applicant.
Mazda Canada Inc. will pay a cash award, a portion of which includes the applicable GST/QST/HST.
- Only one graduate claim per customer.
- An applicant's degree cannot be used more than once.
- Vehicles claimed for payment under the Special Fleet Program are NOT eligible.
Mazda Canada Inc. reserves the right to extend, expand, reverse or discontinue any provisions of this program at any time. * Recognized by Provincial Ministry of Education. ** Post Graduate degrees may be less than 3 years. Please contact us for full details of the program.
Mazda Canada Inc. is proud to support the mobility needs of drivers and passengers with physical disabilities, with assistance toward the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment.
All new and unused passenger cars and trucks.
Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) will provide up to $750.00 (includes GST) towards the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment on all eligible Mazda vehicles.
Adaptive driving or passenger equipment includes wheelchair or other lift equipment, hand or other driving controls.
Purchase and installation of equipment which costs less than the maximum $750.00 will be paid at the actual costs. Purchase and installation of equipment exceeding $750.00 will be paid a maximum of $750.00.Contact Us