We Are Open with a New Way of Doing Business
Enjoy peace of mind during your visit. OpenRoad Health & Safety welcomes you with a safe and appropriately open environment. Our sales, service and parts departments are here to serve your needs now. Please see our new business hours
New Vehicle Sales Operations
Our stores are currently open and adhering to new physical spacing measures to best serve your needs, amongst other safety procedures such as routine sanitization, and plexiglass shields.Shop Online Now
Our Service and Parts departments are open now to offer vehicle repairs and maintenance as an essential service for your driving safety. We have enhanced our existing guest and staff procedures to be able to safely and respectfully continue to service your vehicle.
Touch-Free Contactless Service Appointments Available
Our in-store Service Departments are open at all OpenRoad dealership locations. Please see our refreshed service hours and socially responsible service process. You can enjoy touch-free contactless service for your maximum health and safety at all of our locations.
- Book your online OpenRoad service appointment or call your OpenRoad dealership.
- When you arrive for your appointment, park your vehicle in the service drive-thru or guest parking area.
- Place your keys into the secure drop box.
- Our Service team will collect your vehicle and perform the service work as needed. We will place a plastic seat cover and steering wheel cover on your vehicle for the duration of the service.
- Our staff will communicate with you remotely by email, phone or text throughout the day.
- When your vehicle is ready, we will notify and email you a copy of your invoice and vehicle inspection report.
- To pay, simply use our secure online payment portal.
- Your keys and all vehicle touchpoints will be sanitized before you collect your vehicle.
- When you pick up your vehicle, your keys will be inside your vehicle.