The 2021 Mazda3 Turbo | Arriving Soon
2021 Mazda3 Turbo: Coming Soon to OpenRoad Mazda
The launch of the fourth-generation Mazda3 stirred emotions with its bold yet sophisticated styling. This year, Mazda Canada is adding the turbocharged Skyactiv-G 2.5 T engine to the 2021 Mazda3 powertrain offering. Combining power, mature Kodo design, and luxurious interiors, the 2021 Mazda3 Turbo (Sedan and Hatchback) fully embodies the Mazda 'Driving Matters' motto at an affordable price.
Notable changes to the new 2021 Mazda3 Turbo Sedan and Hatchback:
- Turbocharged Skyactiv-G 2.5 T engine (250HP/320lb-ft. torque using Premium gas or 227HP/310lb-ft. torque using unleaded gas)
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto comes standard
- Bose 12-speaker premium audio comes standard
- Larger exhaust tailpipes
- 18-inch black aluminum alloy wheels
- Gloss black heated and powered door mirrors
- Turbo badges on rear and engine cover
Arriving soon to OpenRoad Mazda Port Moody, near Coquitlam in Greater Vancouver, in late 2020. Have any questions about it? Let us know below!
MSRP stated above does not include $1,750 for freight and PDE, taxes, title or additional fees.